Hello! No Ripping !

free hit counters had viewed on o1o1o8

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 '
I wan and need ice-cream.



I dunno why i have tis sudden craving for ice-cream.>.<



My bro juz surprised mi.

He is so in love with the song-Gotta go my own way.



Its a song from high school musical though.

i mean.juz look at the lyrics.

I gotta say what's in my mind

Something about us doesn't seem right

these days

life keeps getting in the way

Whenever we try,

somehow the plan

is always rearranged

It's so hard to say

But I've gotta do what's best for me

You'll be ok..I've go to move on and be who I am

I just don't belong here

I hope you understand

We might find our place in thisworld

someday

But at least for now
I gotta go my own away
Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up and I watch them fall everytime
Another colour turns to grey
and it's just too hard to watch it all slowly fade away
I'm leaving today 'cause I'vegotta do what's best for me
[Gotta Go My Own Way Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/]you'll be ok..
I've got to move on and be who I am
just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in thisworld someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own away
TroyWhat about us?
What about everything we've been through?
GabriellaWhat about trust?
Troy you know I never wanted to hurt you
Gabriella and what about me?
TroyWhat am I supposed to do?
GabriellaI gotta leave but I'll miss you
TroyI'll miss you
Gabriella soI've got to move on and be who I am
TroyWhy do you have to go?
GabriellaI just don't belong hereI hope you understand
Troy:I'm trying to understand
GabriellaWe might find our place in thisworld somedaybut at least for now
TroyI want you to stay
GabriellaI wanna go my own way
I've got to move on and be who I am
TroyWhat about us?
GabriellaI just don't belong here
I hope you understand
TroyI'm trying to understand
GabriellaWe might find our place in thisworld somedaybut at least for now

I gotta go my own away

I gotta go my own away
I gotta go my own away


okay.shall blog about 23rd of aug.

its being soo long since my friends ALL come to my house.

yup.trish,xinni,yilin,sukfond cum to my hse and do the teachers' day stuff.

yilin was like trying v.v hard on the keyboard.lols.

everyone is quite tired and hungry.mii too.

and at around one,they went home.=)

shall post more.(needa revise for preliums)

good luck everyone for prelims.=)jiayou!




















Chatterbox



Me

ANGELINE =D also known as ANGEL
PLACE
28/10/1990
Siao 18
Proud to be SCORPIO
SCHOOL; Bishan ITE

Cravings
Last update:
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Great friendship
  • Waiting for my Kinght
  • More Clothes!

  • Escapes
    MY GIRLS
    XINNI
    CHRISTINA
    YILIN
    TRISH
    HUIYING/SIS
    MY OTHER DARLINGS
    QUI YUE
    PATRICIA
    IRIS
    JIAN SHENG
    ANGELINE
    SHERYL
    CELEBRITIES BLOGS
    JJ LIN
    XIAXUE
    FELICIA CHIN
    XIAO GUI/小鬼
    XIAO TIAN TIAN/小甜甜

    Credits
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic